We believe an Owners Corporation operates effectively when there are clear expectations of all parties involved.
How can we help?
Our Owners Corporation Managers have key performance indicators, which ensure their functions are performed in an ethical, proactive and timely manner. These KPIs include;
- Phone calls – returned within 24 hours.
- Emails – responded to within 2 days.
- Proactive management with the aim of ensuring the property is well maintained.
- Prompt response to emergency and maintenance issues that arise outside the scope of the AGM.
- Engagement of qualified, compliant and competent tradespeople.
- Always acting in good faith and in accordance with the SCA (Vic) Code of Conduct
- The ability to conduct the business of the Owners Corporation in a respectful and business-like manner.
- Ensuring there are funds available and in reserve to conduct the day-to-day business and support the long-term goals of the Owners Corporation.